REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
License C-28824 Call Now! (808) 282-0477
COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL ROOFING & WATERPROOFING
Cool Roof Hawaii is a fully licensed (License # C-28824) Roofing and Waterproofing Contractor based out of Oahu.
We service all the Hawaiian islands including Oahu, Big Island, Maui, Kauai, Molokai, and Lanai and are experienced in all types of roofing and waterproofing systems. Our company is designed for residential and commercial work from the smallest repairs to very large projects. We believe in providing great service to our customers, a great buying experience and a good value at the same time. We understand that these islands are small, and a good job done well will go a very long way. Ask for some references to speak with some of our satisfied customers.
• We are only strong as our weakest link.
• Take your time, do it right and do it once
• All employees are expected to act with the highest integrity and honestly at all times.
• I was raised in Denver Colorado. I grew up a big Broncos Fan!
• Member of Hawaii Roofing Contractors Association Board of Directors
• I moved to Hawaii in 2005. I love skiing, golfing and surfing.
• I graduated from University of Oregon 2000
• Attended Semester at Sea Fall 1999.
• I enjoy spending time with my wife and 2 toddlers.
My goal is to be the best that I can be so that I may provide my clients with exceptional knowledge, experience and service. Clients who work with me benefit by having: immediate information and feedback, product and service knowledge, accountability, experience, peace of mind, honest advice and superb customer service. For me, is about relationships.
• Favorite Sports Teams: Oregon Ducks, San Francisco 49ers, and Portland TrailBlazers
• 5 years of Roofing experiecne
• Loves spending time with his beautiful wife and family
• Grew up in the islands
• New golfer
Sue Ann Moniz was born & raised in Honolulu, HI. She is a graduate of Sacred Hearts Academy and the University of Hawaii. She pursued her career-interest for many years as an Executive Secretary primarily in the travel industry, until she became an entrepreneur, and owned her own business for 20 years. For the past 6 years she has been the Office Manager at Cool Roof Hawaii, overseeing the office activities, as well as payables & receivables.
When not working, Sue enjoys cooking, tending to her family, and spending time with her Bichon Dog, Mele.